ImmortalMU Forum
ImmortalMU Forum
ImmortalMU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ImmortalMU Forum

Vote Every 12 Hours

HomeImmortal Mu OnlLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please help me i need you help please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
belsebus

belsebus

Please help me i need you help please Empty
PostSubject: Please help me i need you help please   Please help me i need you help please I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:58 pm

sure I challenge them, but I spend that I spent my credits in 2600 to buy 2 full bb when I buy I look in the inventory of the purchase page and I get my full 2 bb, but when I enter the game happy my purchase so you can put in my character, not anywhere ...

in conclusion, I spent 2600 credits to buy something I do not like the wave, do not give you the most or got there not to wait, please help me, I want those two bb, adm please leave a message on your the adm reads: "Do NOT buy items while your vault is open or you will not receive your items while being charged credits for them .."

but my vault was not open, if I was off and was inside the store, like you buy and what not to buy this, I do not understand I have a great doubt and need someone to help me, please ask the knees are if you want, but give me a solution to my problem please.
Back to top Go down
ツ☆ChixHunteR☆ツ
Admin
ツ☆ChixHunteR☆ツ

Please help me i need you help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help me i need you help please   Please help me i need you help please I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:55 am

we need a screenshot....
Back to top Go down

Please help me i need you help please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ImmortalMU Forum :: ImmortalMu :: Help Section-
Jump to: